Do you wish to find a marketing strategy that at the same time saves you money and is effective on promoting your business? Inbound Marketing might be the solution! By doing inbound, you will make prospects come after you, rather than using the traditional marketing tactics of going after them. Click here to learn more about how inbound can improve your logistics sales!
To sum up, inbound has proved to be a better strategy, as it can increase the traffic on your website as well as your business’ conversion rate. Besides, you will also be positioning yourself as an expert in your field. This can influence on how your prospects see you and whether they’ll want to engage with your business or not.
Check out the stats below!
- 68% of online buyers spend considerable time reading content published by a brand they are interested in. (The CMA)
- B2B customers conduct 12 searches on average before checking a specific brand’s website. (Kapost)
- 80% of business decision makers favor getting brand information via an article series more than ads. (Content Marketing Institute)
By analyzing these statistics, we can have an idea of how inbound is the most suitable marketing action for the current market demands. Logistics companies that adopted this trend are getting an amazing return in lead generation and sales. One exemple of a successful inbound campaign is the one that LoGo does for our client Twig Logistics Network.
Twig Network’s Inbound Marketing Strategy
Twig Logistics Network is a group of freight forwarders with members from all over the world. The network hired LoGo inbound service in order to start producing content that would attract their target audience to engage with the company and better understand how Twig could contribute to their business.
With these purposes, we have developed a strategy that consisted on the production of weekly blog and social media posts. The content was entirely based on the subjects that most interest Twig’s audience. We also defined the key words that their prospects most searched when browsing online, in order to focus the posts around these topics and make Twig rank well on search engines like Google.
The network has accomplished amazing results in sales and lead generation with its inbound marketing strategy. See the numbers below!
- Twig blog’s organic traffic increased 227% since the beginning of 2017
- The number of monthly subscriptions on Twig’s blog increased by 175%
- The captation of leads through rich materials increased 175% this year
- There was a 184% increase on Twig’s website visitors since the strategy began
The inbound has also helped Twig’s commercial team, giving support for them to convert prospects into members. Only in the last three months, Twig has acquired over 20 new members!
Get an inbound strategy done for you company too and take advantage of these amazing results! Talk to one of our marketing specialists for additional information!